Building club™ Форум архитекторов и строителей.

Объявление

Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

David Sanborn

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

David Sanborn - Here & Gone (2008)

http://s40.radikal.ru/i090/0808/37/712b65eb32a4.jpg

Исполнитель: David Sanborn
Альбом: Here & Gone
Год: 2008
Жанр: Jazz | Soul
Колличество треков: 9
Битрейт: VBR kbps
Размер: 51,8 MB

Tracklist:
1. St. Louis Blues 
2. Brother Ray 
3. I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town 
4. Basin Street Blues 
5. Stoney Lonesome 
6. I Believe It To My Soul 
7. What Will I Tell My Heart 
8. Please Send Me Someone To Love 
9. I've Got News For You

David Sanborn - Timeagain (2003)

http://s55.radikal.ru/i147/0901/61/2ede5797fdf9.jpg

Artist & Band: David Sanborn
Title Of Album: Timeagain
Year Of Release: 2003
Label: Verve
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Smooth Jazz, jazz
Type, Quality: mp3, CBR 320 kbps
Total Time: 51:55
Total Size: mp3 - 118.83 MB

Master saxophonist David Sanborn makes an astounding label debut with Time Again, and once again reminds his fans that he is firmly established as one of jazz’s best alto saxophonists. Joined by an all-star ensemble of master musicians that includes Russell Malone on guitar, Steve Gadd on drums, Christian McBride on bass, Mike Mainieri on vibraphone, and Randy Brecker on trumpet and flugelhorn, among others, David Sanborn delves deep into his seemingly never-ending repertoire to bring his distinctive sound to a variety of pop and jazz standards. Opening with a super-funky rendition of “Comin’ Home,” Sanborn reveals the culmination of hard work and staying power with a powerful statement of the melody which seamlessly segues into awesome solos taken by Mainieri and McBride. They get even better on “Cristo Redentor,” offering listeners another side of this infamous gospel jazz piece made famous by Donald Byrd. With soulful, innovative lines and a nighttime groove, Sanborn plays a reflective, sincere set that is destined to revive this song to the level not heard since the ‘70s, when it was the theme song for several late-night radio programs. Ditto for “Harlem Nocturne,” which has become one of the most recognized television theme songs in the past decade. Sanborn, however, lifts it to another level with his dynamic 21st century outlook and brilliant improvisations. The all-masterful Time Again has something for everyone. It’s romantic, it’s funky, it’s laid-back, and it’s definitely one that should be in your music collection. In a sense, David Sanborn has pulled off one of the best recordings of his career. ~ Paula Edelstein, All Music Guide

Song title:
1. Comin’ Home Baby 7:12
2. Cristo Redentor 5:47
3. Harlem Nocturne 4:51
4. Man From Mars 5:01
5. Isn’t She Lovely 3:17
6. Sugar 5:35
7. Tequila 5:36
8. Little Flower 3:36
9. Spider B. 6:29
10. Delia 4:20

Steve Gadd - drums