Building club™ Форум архитекторов и строителей.

Объявление

Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad Чертежи AutoCad

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Nigel Kennedy

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Nigel Kennedy & Kroke - East Meets East

http://i034.radikal.ru/0811/1f/839e98c6957e.jpg

Artist: Nigel Kennedy and the Kroke Band
Title Of Album: East Meets East
Year Of Release: July 22, 2003
Label: EMI Classics
Genre: Folk, Violin
Quality, Bitrate: FLAC, MP3, 320 kbps
Total Size: FLAC - 392.29 Mb, MP3 - 149.38 Мб
Performer: Mo Foster, Kroke, Miles Bould, Aboud Abdel Ali, Aboud Abdul Aal, et al.
Orchestra: Krakow Philharmonic Orchestra
Composer: Goran Bregovic, Harry Kandel, Nigel / Bawol, Jerzy / Kukurba, Tomasz / Lato, T Kennedy, Traditional, Unspecified

Подробнее о диске  здесь
Статья о Найджел Кеннеди здесь

As a classical violinist, Nigel Kennedy has always cultivated a very careful reputation as a rebel (scruffy beard, spiky hair, no bow tie) while making a comfortable living playing a generally pretty safe repertoire; audiences who wouldn't cross the street to hear genuinely difficult music by Elliott Carter or Michael Tippett could go listen to the T-shirted Kennedy play The Four Seasons and feel like they were on the cutting edge. Outside the classical arena, his projects have been a bit more interesting, and none has been more affecting than this eerily lovely collection of new compositions and folk tunes drawing on Polish and other Eastern European traditions. Teamed up with the Krakow band Kroke (violist and flutist Tomasz Kukurba, accordionist Jerzy Bawol, and string bassist Tomasz Lato), Kennedy delivers a set of tunes that are, by turns, dramatic, soothing, emotionally tormented, and romantically yearning. Lullaby for Kamila and One Voice are not only two of the loveliest performances of Kennedy's recorded career, they are also two of the most gently affecting compositions committed to tape in any genre in recent memory. Ajde Jano features a beautiful cameo appearance by the brilliant (and recently ubiquitous) singer Natacha Atlas, and Kukush showcases Kennedy's electric violin in a very sonically interesting setting. (As does T 4.2, though the latter is much less musically interesting than Kukush.) Highly recommended. - Rick Anderson, All Music Guide  Less
http://s43.radikal.ru/i099/0811/3c/192d45151c7e.jpg

Tracklist:
1. Ajde Jano
2. Lullaby For Kamila
3. T 4.2
4. Eden
5. Dafino
6. Jovano Jovanke
7. Ederlezi
8. Kazimierz
9. One Voice
10. Tribute to Maria Tanase
11. Time 4 Time
12. Vino
13. Lost In Time
14. Kukush

Adje Jano
Composed by Traditional
with Natasha Atlas, Nigel Kennedy, Kroke
Lullaby for Kamila
Composed by Nigel Kennedy, Jerzy Bawol, Tomasz Kukurba, T Lato
with Nigel Kennedy, Kroke
T 4.2
with Mo Foster, Nigel Kennedy, Miles Bould, Kroke
Eden
Composed by Harry Kandel
Dafino
Composed by Traditional
Jovano Jovanke
Composed by Traditional
Ederlezi
Composed by Goran Bregovic
Kazimierz
Composed by Traditional
One Voice
Performed by Krakow Philharmonic Orchestra
with Aboud Abdel Ali, Nigel Kennedy, Miles Bould, Kroke
Tribute to Maria Tanase
Composed by Traditional
Time 4 Time
with Nigel Kennedy, Miles Bould, Kroke
Vino
with Mo Foster, Nigel Kennedy, Miles Bould, Kroke
Lost in Time
Kukush

Download

East Meets West Excerpts - Kroke Band, Nigel Kennedy, Violin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RFnBYxb8BY[/youtube]

Nigel Kennedy - Plays Jazz (1984)

http://s53.radikal.ru/i141/0812/d1/3904e372e1a3.jpg

Artist: Nigel Kennedy (Also: Peter Pettinger)
Title Of Album: Plays Jazz
Year Of Release: England in January 1984
Label: Chandos Records
Genre, Style: Jazz, Violin, Chamber Music, Classical
Quality, Bitrate: flac, lossless; MP3, 224 kbit
Total Time: 54:55
Total Size: flac - 246.96 MB; MP3 - 88.08 Мб, Covers - 14.68 MB

Personnel: Nigel Kennedy (violin), Peter Pettinger (piano)
Recorded in the Church of St.John the Martyr, Bloomsbury, London 1984
Recording Producer & Sound Engineer: Brian Couzens

In this day and age of unspontaneous music making, even in the fields of pop and jazz music, Peter Pettinger and I for this disc, at least, were totally unrehearsed. And I hope that the spontaneity which arose because of this has more than made up for the lack of rehearsal. I, certainly, can imagine having spent far more time and worry on a worse disc ... but let me tell you how the disc came to be in the first place:
To be honest, I suppose I should say I am more well known as a classical musician, and it was in this guise that Peter Pettinger and I went happily to the pub having just finished recording the Elgar sonata and pieces four hours ahead of schedule. After a drink we both felt like playing again and Brian Couzens (our producer) was game enough to come and record us. My years playing with Stephane Grappelli and in clubs in New York have left me with an insatiable appetite for playing jazz (and, incidentally, any other kind of music) and since Peter Pettinger is such a tremendous jazz pianist we decided to play a few standards. Here is what we came up with, completely unrehearsed and unedited. Stephane Grappelli often used to call me his musical grandson, so 1 hope he likes this disc but will allow his “grandson” to misbehave once in a while...Nigel Kennedy

Tracklist:
1 Body and Soul Eyton, Green, Heyman, Sour 8:40
2 Bags’ Groove Jackson 9:24
3 Autumn Leaves Kosma, Mercer, Prevert 9:32
4 Swing ‘39 Grappelli, Reinhardt 6:01
5 Isn’t She Lovely Wonder 4:24
6 Lover Man Davis, Ramirez, Sherman 9:00
7 The Girl from Ipanema DeMoraes, Gimbel, Jobim 7:11

http://s39.radikal.ru/i083/0812/9e/e715ee06e603.jpg

As one of the most successful classical performers of his time, violinist Nigel Kennedy’s genre-defying music helped him achieve a level of fame typically reserved for pop stars. A native of Brighton, England, he studied music at the Yehudi Menuhin School and at Juilliard; his debut recording, Elgar Violin Concerto, appeared in 1984, shortly followed by Nigel Kennedy Plays Jazz. In the years to follow, Kennedy collaborated not only with the more traditional likes of Riccardo Muti and the Philharmonia Orchestra, the Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra, and Andre Previn, but also with pop figures including Paul McCartney and Kate Bush; his fame reached new heights with the 1989 release of his recording of Vivaldi’s The Four Seasons, which went as high as number three on the U.K. pop charts and went on to sell well over a million copies. In 1992, neck surgery forced Kennedy to retire for several years; when he resurfaced with 1996’s Kafka, he performed his own compositions for the first time, broadening his scope to include not only classical music but also elements of Celtic, rock, and jazz. The Jimi Hendrix tribute The Kennedy Experience followed in 1999.

Performers: Stevie Wonder, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Johnny Green, Stephane Grappelli, Milt Jackson, Jimmy Davis, Jimmy Sherman, Joseph Kosma, Django Reinhardt, Roger Ramirez, Nigel Kennedy, Peter Pettinger
Composers: Stevie Wonder, Antonio Carlos Jobim, Johnny Green, Stephane Grappelli, Milt Jackson, Jimmy Davis, Jimmy Sherman, Joseph Kosma, Django Reinhardt, Roger Ramirez

Download

Riders On The Storm: The Doors Concerto CD
Nigel Kennedy & Jaz Coleman - Riders On The Storm: The Doors Concerto (2000)

http://s54.radikal.ru/i145/0901/4d/17feef3ce1e0.jpg

Performer: Nigel Kennedy, Jaz Coleman
Orchestra: Prague Symphony Orchestra
Conductor: Peter Scholes
Composer: Doors
Title Of Album: Riders On The Storm: The Doors Concerto CD
Year Of Release: Oct 10, 2000
Label: Decca
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Classica
Type, Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Total Time: 01:07:33
Total Size: mp3 - 154.87 MB

Song title:
1.Riders on the Storm
2.Unknown Soldier
3.Spanish Caravan
4.Love Street
5.Hello, I Love You
6.Light My Fire
7.People Are Strange
8.Strange Days
9.End, The
http://s42.radikal.ru/i095/0901/ce/eca68fa98670.jpg
Personnel
Nigel Kennedy - violin
Jaz Coleman - arranger
Prague Symphony Orchestra
Robert Anderson
Colin Downs - classical guitar
Adam Greene
Alex Ashworth - chant vocals
Chris Goody - percussion
Peter Scholes - conductor
Rodney Clarke

On this CD:

Riders on the Storm
Composed by Doors
Performed by Prague Symphony Orchestra
with Kennedy
Conducted by Peter Scholes
The Unknown Soldier
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
Spanish Caravan
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
Love Street
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
Hello, I Love You
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
Light my Fire
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
People are Strange
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
Strange Days
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy
The End
Composed by Doors
with Kennedy

The Kennedy Experience: Nigel Kennedy plays Jimi Hendrix

http://s49.radikal.ru/i124/0901/4f/0ccbff8e1c05.jpg

Performer: Nigel Kennedy
Composed: Jimi Hendrix
Title Of Album: The Kennedy Experience
Year Of Release: 14 Jun 1999
Label: Sony Classical
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Classical
Type, Quality: mp3, CBR 320 kbps; Covers
Total Time: 55:12
Total Size: mp3 - 126.7 MB

For years now, violinist Kennedy--the self-proclaimed bad boy of the string set--has tried to set classical music on its ear. No, not like the Kronos Quartet--peppering great performances of eclectic, underheard New Music works with an encore of Hendrix or Raymond Scott--but with punk attitude and a name change, and by selling a ton of albums (at least in the case of his Four Seasons). His technique is debatable, but you really can't blame a guy for turning a ton of people into new classical-music fans. With The Kennedy Experience, the violinist puts aside the Elgar, Beethoven and Brahms (at least for an hour) and focuses on the work of (you guessed it) Jimi Hendrix. With his Kennedy Experience octet, the chamber ensemble performs guitar-rock classics such as "Little Wing", "Fire", and, of course, "Purple Haze". These are extended jams--opener "Third Stone from the Sun" is 14 minutes long--but the playing is fine, with plenty of improvisation. Kennedy transcribed Hendrix's more complex tunes into parts for winds and cellos, while he and his string section (two guitarists and two cellists) go free form. Loose and jazzy, it's an impressive--though far from classical--effort, with none of the typical clichés found in rock tribute albums.--Jason Verlinde

http://i081.radikal.ru/0901/8e/d9c8c8ac8b95.jpg

Song title:
01. Third Stone From The Sun
02. Little Wing
03. 1983...(A Merman I Should Turn To Be)
04. Drifting
05. Fire
06. Purple Haze

upload.com.ua
depositfiles.com
ifolder.ru
part 1
part 2

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно