Lama. Світло і тінь. (Свет и тень)
Lama. Svitlo i tin‘. (Light and Shade)

http://s60.radikal.ru/i167/0812/6f/004d24b9cdc9.jpg

Artist & Band: Lama
Title Of Album: Світло і тінь. (Svitlo i tin‘. (Light and Shade))
Year Of Release: 2008
Label: Astra Records
Studio/Live: Studio
Genre, Style: Pop
Type, Quality: mp3, 320 kbps
Total Time: 38:58
Total Size: mp3 - 89.37 MB

После выхода дебютного альбома – а он произвел эффект взрыва – Lama, конечно же, не имела намерений останавливаться. Собственно, слушатели просто не простили бы остановки. От нее очень ждали второго альбома – и ждали, что он не просто повторит, но превзойдет первую пластинку (благодаря которой, между прочим, в конце 2007-го Lama завоевала звание Best Ukrainian Act по версии MTV Music Awards!) И – ожидания стали быстро оправдываться, поскольку сразу две композиции со второго альбома, а именно саме "Світло і тінь" и "Знаєш, як болить", стали наиболее затребованными на украинском радио за последние несколько месяцев (не говоря уже об участии в саундтреке к киноленте "Сафо"). Впрочем, теперь Вы можете услышать и сами – амбиции этих музыкантов снова имели под собой серьезное основание. Приятно, что аранжировками сделан шаг вперед – сравнительно с первым альбомом, "Світло і тінь" звучит более объемно, выразительно, зрело, разнопланово. Приятно, что в большинстве песен звучит Киевский Филармонический оркестр – и приятно, что это не единственная изюминка на альбоме. Музыка проекта все более тяготеет к рок-звучанию, к некоторым экспериментам со смесями – однако остается легкой, поэтому ее нелегко определять. Но однозначно – она приносит удовольствие.

http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/0812/23/9ad4a64b21bc.jpg

After release of the debut album – and it had an explosion effect in Ukrainian music space – Lama, certainly, did not intend to stop. Actually, the audience just would not forgive their stopping. They impatiently expected for the second album from Lama – and expected that it would not just repeat, but would surpass the first disc (due to which, by the way, at the end of 2007 Lama won the title of the Best Ukrainian Act by the version of MTV Music Awards!) And – the expectations began coming true quickly, for two compositions from the second album at once, namely "Light and Shade" and "You Know How It Hurts", became the most demanded ones on Ukrainian radio for the last few months (to say nothing about participation in the sound-track to "Sapho" movie). However, now you can hear that yourself – ambitions of these musicians had a serious basis to rely on again. It is pleasant that one step ahead was made with arrangements – in comparison with the first album "Light and Shade" sounds more voluminous, expressive, diverse. It is pleasant that Kyiv Philharmonic Orchestra can be heard in the majority of the songs – and it is pleasant that this is not the only sparkle in the album. Music of the project is more and more tending to rock sounding, to some experiments with mixes – but remains light, that is why it is not easy to define it. But no doubt – its sounding brings pleasure.

Song title Ukraine
1. Intro
2. Світло і тінь
3. Я не та
4. Знаєш як болить
5. Тобі одному
6. Не мама
7. Його нема
8. В океані
9. А ти співай
10. Світ мрій
11. З джерела

Song title:
1. Intro
2. Svitlo i tin‘
3. Ja ne ta
4. Znajesh jak bolyt‘
5. Tobi odnomu
6. Ne mama
7. Yoho nema
8. V okeani
9. A ty spivay
10. Svit mriy (music: A. Lennox\D. Stewart)
11. Z dzherela